Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Qwinlaw’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Qwinlaw’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Qwinlaw at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. I Have Read The Disclaimer And Agree to it.
I acknowledge that I intend to know about Qwinlaw Legal & Compliance and that there has been no solicitation, of any sort from Qwinlaw Legal & Compliance. I further acknowledge having read and understood the Disclaimer below.
Contents in www.qwinlaw.com is intended for information about the services provided by Qwinlaw Legal & Compliance (QLC) and do not except the visitor follow the information provided as a legal guidelines or legal advice and does not approve that the information contained herein suits the visitor as their resolution for their personal legal cause, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions or incompleteness in the data base for the specific cause. QLC is not responsible for your assumptions /interpretation / use of the information contained on this website. QLC is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of regulatory Web sites to which links may be provided from this Web site for the easy reference.
Proposed that you contact QLC with the help of contact for the administration /guidance for finding solution for their specific legal /compliance issues .
Broadcast, reception of information email or use of this website does not constitute or create a client relationship with QLC unless signed [Client relationship contract] with QLC.
In no event shall Qwinlaw or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Qwinlaw’s Internet site, even if Qwinlaw or a Qwinlaw authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Qwinlaw’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Qwinlaw does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Qwinlaw may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Qwinlaw does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Qwinlaw has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Qwinlaw of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Qwinlaw’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.